Explore some of the rums of Barbados on this informative guided tour. Discover how this famous rum is made and sample some award-winning rum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel on the south coast or west coast. Please contact the local partner to confirm pickup time and location.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Participants aged between 16 and 21 years old are allowed to sample rum if accompanied by a parent
- Due to Covid 19, this tour now includes visits to the Mount Gay Visitor Centre and Foursquare Rum Distillery and no longer includes a visit to a plantation