Beach Time at Carlisle Bay: Half-Day Shore Excursion
From $30 per personBook now
- Enjoy some much-needed beach time to sunbathe, swim, snorkel and relax
- Take advantage of your free beach chair and umbrella to maximize your comfort
- Marvel at the beautiful scenery of Carlisle Bay
- Discover fascinating ship wrecks while snorkeling in the turquoise waters
Once at Carlisle Bay, there is nothing to do but sit back and relax. Lounge on the white sands of the beach on your complimentary beach chair, cool off in the shade under your sun umbrella, or go hunting for adventure with a snorkeling expedition.
When you need refreshment, sip on your complimentary beverage or head to the beach-side restaurant and bar to use their facilities, including washrooms and showers. After your half day at the beach, enjoy a leisurely return to your cruise terminal.
- Transport from/to cruise port
- Beach chair
- 1 beverage
- Food and further beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
Because the Barbados pier is used for both cruise ships and cargo, you will most likely take a shuttle bus to the cruise terminal. From the cruise terminal departure lounge, walk half a block through the parking lot to the main port gates, to the very last gate leading out to the public road. Outside of the gate, look for your representative at the traffic circle with the tree in the middle and the bench. Your guide will be holding a Glory Tours sign. We have found this pick-up method to be the easiest way to avoid the congestion in the terminal building. We can't stress enough the importance of being on time for all trips.
Product ID: 42593