Get an impression of Bremen's dark past on a walking tour in German with a night guard. Hear exciting stories about long-gone times. Discover the Market Square and the Böttcherstraße up to the Schnoor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour guide will be wearing a typical historical costume. He will also be carrying the characteristic equipment of a nightwatchman, such as a lantern or a halberd. Meet him at the statue of the Town Musicians directly beneath the Old Town Hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German
- If you would like to book a group tour, please indicate your preferred time