Experience an exciting guided walking tour of Böttcherstraße, one of the most beloved tourist attractions in Bremen. See historic buildings from between 1922 and 1931 and learn more about the area's development.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Domsheide 6, 28195 Bremen, in front of the Glocke Concert HallOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that only the exteriors of these buildings will be visited