Explore the capital of Slovakia during a walking tour around the historical center and see the major sights, or tailor the tour to a theme of your choice. Visit St. Martin's Cathedral, the oldest fountain in the city, beautiful Slovak Theatre and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting times 9:30 AM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, Italian, Russian
- Private group
- Explore the historical center of Bratislava during a classical or themed walking tour.
- See beautiful city fountains, including the oldest Maximilian fountain
- Admire the Gothic Church and Convent of the Order of St. Clare.
- Learn where Hungarian kings and queens were crowned at the St. Martin's Cathedral.
- Go to the city's last remaining city gate, the St. Michael's Gate.
- Enjoy panoramic view from the UFO-like tower on the SNP bridge
- Learn more about Bratislava's music heritage, the Opera House and important palaces along the Venturska Street
- Entrance fees
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hviezdoslav SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Reservation for the guided walking tour has to be done a day before, up to the 3:00 PM
- Tours are available at 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM