Enjoy the best views in Branson including the Ozark Mountain range, lakes as far as the eye can see, the Branson Strip, Silver Dollar City and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 - 18 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Create memories that will last a lifetime with this “bucket list” experience.
- View the glories of nature including the Ozark Mountains, Table Rock Lake & Lake Taneycomo.
- Explore Branson from Branson Landing, up the Branson Strip to Shepherd of the Hills.
- Hear about your surroundings from your knowledge guide over noise-cancelling headphones
- Save over 40% on a video of your experience by purchasing it in advance at checkout.
- A private helicopter flight
- Knowledgeable Pilot Guide
- Noise-cancelling headphones for inflight use.
- Video of your flight (if video add-on chosen at checkout)
- On-site parking
- Taxes & Fees
- Tips for the pilot guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Park vehicle in parking lot. Come into the main entrance of the building marked “Chopper Charter” and present your voucher at the check-in desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Individuals wishing to purchase as solo flight must purchase 2 Adult tickets
- The helicopter has a per seat weight limit of 300 lbs. Group weight depends on how much fuel is on board at any given time and ranges between 650 lbs. and 1000 lbs. You will be asked for the approximate weight of each person in the group upon checkout