Stroll through Bowling Green's two-story Historic Railpark and Train Museum. Follow your guide through the golden era of railroading as you discover five train cars dating back to 1911.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
After you enter through the gift shop, staff will show you the door where the museum begins. Present your GetYourGuide voucher and you will be assigned the next available tour. Meet your tour guide 5 minutes before your scheduled tour on the first floor of the museum at the wooden benches.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While the museum does have an elevator and is accessible, the guided train car tour is not accessible for those with mobility impairments.
- The trains in the museum are immobile; there is no riding aspect to the tour.
- The museum is closed the following holidays: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
- Museum hours differ in the winter season. November-April: closed on Mondays, open Tuesday-Saturday 10:00 AM-4:00 PM, and Sunday 1:00 PM-4:00 PM. May-October: open Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and Sunday 1:00-4:00 PM.
- November 1–April 30 scheduled tour times (subject to change, please check upon arrival): Sunday – 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:15 PM; Monday – Closed;
- Tuesday to Saturday – 11:15 AM, 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM