Join a water adventure tour along the Soča River in Bovec with a PackRaft, a lightweight inflatable boat. Get your rafting gear on, follow your instructor, and paddle down the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Hungarian, English, Persian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at HungaroRaftAdventure Center in Bovec. If you arrive on foot: take the narrow street next to "Kavarna" cafe and walk down from the main square of Bovec. Go to the end of the street (150m) then turn right. Go another 50m and you will see the "HungaroRaft" beach flags and the Raftshack. If you arrive by car: drive about 250m on the main street from the center of Bovec towards West / North-West, turn right (towards the valley) at the supermarket "Merkator", drive till the end of the street, then turn right and drive about 250m. Here you will see the "HungaroRaft" beach flags.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Travel insurance
- Personal medication
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine, except for thunderstorms
- You need an extreme sports extended travel insurance