Discover Boulder on this smartphone guided walking tour. Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure begins on the Boulder Creek Path and takes you through historic downtown exploring the rich history, art and other hidden gems of this beautiful Colorado city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
To activate and begin your Quest, follow the step-by-step instructions found on your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 persons on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a quest with a unique email address and password.
- You may purchase your quest days, weeks or months before your adventure.
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase.
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.