Climb aboard a unique amphibious vehicle and discover Boston from a different perspective. The World War II-style “Duck” travels on land and water and takes you along historic streets and into the Charles River on an 80-minute tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The factual information mixed in with just enough humor"
"The tour guide was great and provided a lot of insight on the city."
"Our tour guide, Detective Duck Tracy, made history fun. He was very knowledgeable and entertaining!"
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tickets are required for all passengers, including infants (age 2 and younger)
- Please note that traffic conditions can alter the route and not all sites are guaranteed
- - There are wheelchair accessible vehicles from all 3 of our departure locations. If you are booking online, you must call us at 617-450-0068 and tell us you have a guest that uses a wheelchair.