Climb aboard a unique amphibious vehicle and discover Boston from a different perspective. The World War II-style “Duck” travels on land and water and takes you along historic streets and into the Charles River on an 80-minute tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tickets are required for all passengers, including infants (age 2 and younger)
- Please note that traffic conditions can alter the route and not all sites are guaranteed
- - There are wheelchair accessible vehicles from all 3 of our departure locations. If you are booking online, you must call us at 617-450-0068 and tell us you have a guest that uses a wheelchair.