Tour America’s oldest university, located 10 km from Boston. Journey through Harvard Yard with a current student and hear tales of the history and culture as you see landmarks and monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour leaves from the middle of Harvard Square outside the Main Harvard Redline Subway Station next to The Harvard Shop. (Closest street Address: 1380 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02138).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Tours begin outside the Red Line Harvard Subway station (1376 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA)
- The tour route covers less than 1 mile
- The route is wheelchair accessible
- Parking validation is available