Join a private group tour of Harvard University hosted by enthusiastic students. You’ll hear stories about Harvard's history and personal experiences of the students as you see the major landmarks of one of the top universities in America.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
1376 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Starting locations can be arranged according to your needs
- Tours can begin from 09:00 to 16:15
- The tour route covers around 1 mile
- The route is wheelchair accessible