Experience America's founding story and encounter historical role-players portraying the 17th-century pilgrims who settled New England. Meet native people in traditional dress and learn about their culture and relationship with the natural world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Plimoth Patuxet Museums, Henry Hornblower Visitor Center 137 Warren Avenue, Plymouth, MA 02360.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The multi-exhibit tickets may be used on different days (hold onto your receipt received when you exchange your voucher for admission to the second location)
- The Mayflower is not ADA accessible, there is a ramp and stairs. Wheelchairs may access and view the ship from inside the exhibit dock area
- The Plentiful Cafe at Plimoth Patuxet is open daily from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM with a variety of 17-century and modern foods
- The recommended visitation time for Plimoth Patuxet is 2 - 3 hours, the Mayflower is 30 minutes, and the Plimoth Grist Mill 30 minutes
- The Mayflower and Plimoth Grist Mill are located 3 miles north of Plimoth Patuxet on the historic waterfront. Allow 20 minutes to travel by car and locate a parking spot