Discover the island of Martha's Vineyard on this Boston day trip. Admire the extraordinary gingerbread cottages in Oak Bluffs, the quaint shops of Edgartown, and the breathtaking Gay Head Cliffs. Enhance your trip with a fully narrated 3-hour island tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please call the number on your voucher at least 48 hours prior to your trip date to arrange and confirm your pickup time and location. Be ready to depart at the prearranged location 10 minutes prior to the designated pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For both options, will be provided with a discount card valid at some of the island's restaurants and attractions