Mix history with a buzz on a pub crawl tour along Boston's Freedom Trail. Sip on drinks as your local beer expert guide mixes a good time, hidden history, and craft beers together.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The guide was very knowledgeable!"
"Paxton made history come alive for us during our pub crawl."
"High energy guide and good beer and historical sites"
Select participants and date
The pub crawl begins at the Samuel Adams Statue in front of Faneuil Hall. The statue is about 20 feet tall and shows Sam Adams standing on top of a pedestal with his arms crossed. Your guide will be holding a Boston Crawling sign with the crawling baby logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Guests of all physical capabilities are invited. The historic pubs visited are all within a few blocks of each other and easily walkable
- The crawl happens rain or shine
- You must be at least 21 years old with proper identification (US Drivers License, US Military ID, Foreign Passport). This is because of the strict blue law in Massachusetts