Discover Boston in the most exciting way possible – a walking history tour combined with a good, old fashioned pub crawl. Visit local pubs in the historic Downtown, learn about the birthplace of a city and a country and how it all started in a bar!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 135 minutes
- Starting times 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The guide was very knowledgeable!"
"Paxton made history come alive for us during our pub crawl."
"High energy guide and good beer and historical sites"
- Visit 4 historic taverns in the Faneuil Hall area of the Freedom Trail
- Learn about the influence of beer on famous American events such as the landing on Plymouth Rock and the Boston Massacre
- Enjoy local Boston brews you can't find anywhere else as you chat with your local guide
- Historic pub crawl along the Freedom Trail
- Local Bostonian tour guide and beer expert
- Happy Hour option includes 4 draught beers of your choice two 16 oz., one 12 oz., and one 10 oz.
- Dry Run option includes no drinks, but lets you buy drinks as you go
- Gratuities, optional
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the Sam Adams statue in front of Faneuil Hall, 4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests of all physical capabilities are invited. The historic pubs visited are all within a few blocks of each other and easily walkable
- All crawlers must be at least 21 years old with proper identification (US Drivers License, US Military ID, Foreign Passport). This is because of the strict blue law in Massachusetts