Discover the highlights of two cities on a full-day tour of Boston and Cambridge, and enjoy an optional Boston Harbor cruise. Visit the university campus of Harvard, stop at Quincy Market, marvel at Massachusetts State House in Boston Common, and more.
What to Expect
See the sights of Boston and Cambridge on a full-day sightseeing tour, and visit the campus of an Ivy League university in the grounds of Harvard.
Following a pick-up in Quincy or Boston, transfer to Cambridge by luxury coach, and discover the home of two world-renowned universities: Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Visit Memorial Church and Memorial Hall in Harvard, and go to Harvard Yard, where the Status of Lies is located. Embrace the history and atmosphere of the nation’s oldest institution of higher education.
Then, take a short bus ride to the MIT campus, where modern architecture combines with old world charm, and the passion for technological advancement is nurtured. Continue into the heart of Boston to see historic monuments, such as Trinity Church and the Massachusetts State House overlooking Boston Common.
Stroll over to Boston Garden for a tour of the famous “Freedom Trial.” Pass the historical sites of revolutionary Boston, including the Old City House and Old State House. Stop at Faneuil Hall - a market and meeting place since 1742 - for a leisurely lunch of approximately 1.5 hours.
Next, go to Long Wharf for an optional 45-minute USS Constitution cruise (additional cost). Sail to Boston Harbor to discover one of the America’s principal seaports. Transfer back your pick-up location at approximately 16:00 for the end of the tour services.
- Transportation by air-conditioned deluxe coach with on board washroom facilities
- Semi-guided tour
- All taxes
What's Not Included
- 9 per person per day gratuities and any other personal expense
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
Know Before You Go
• There is no charge for bookings cancelled up to 8 days prior to your tour. For cancellations of between 4 and 7 days, there is a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations of 3 days or less will be charged in full
• Children under 8 years old must sit in a child seat. The local operator is not responsible for providing car seats and customers must bring their own
• All customers are responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
• The tour operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items, or personal injury that may occur on or during the tour. Travel insurance is optional, but you are advised to consult your travel agent for more information
• The Boston Harbor cruise is subject to an additional fee of USD 21 per adult, USD 17 per child (under 11 years old), or USD 19 per senior (over 65 years old). Runs March to November