Experience a beautiful Boston harbor sunset on the water and see some of the city's waterfront landmarks as the sun dips below the horizon!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Sail aboard a 80 foot classic Schooner at Sunset in Boston Harbor
- Take in the sites of Boston from the Water
- Beer, Wine, Champagne and Soft Drinks available for purchase
- 2-hour sunset sail tour
- Complimentary water: please bring your own water bottle (the supplier wishes to reduce plastic usage)
- No food is included. Feel free to bring your own picnic.
- Drinks (available to purchase by credit card only)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The boats depart from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel. Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate-controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Please inform the local supplier in advance if assistance is needed to board
- Credit Cards are the only form of payment accepted on your cruise. Please plan accordingly.
- Drinks prices: soda & water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00