Discover the iconic Freedom Trail, visiting historic landmarks in Downtown Boston and the North End. Enjoy the incredible stories of Revolutionary-era Boston on this tour with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please look for the 300th Anniversary Monument inside Boston Common. Your guide will be wearing the Hub Town Tours logo and satchel bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This activity operates rain or shine; the tour is 100% outdoors
- The 2.5-hour tour involves approximately 2.0 miles of walking
- The walk covers generally level terrain, with a few stairs on route
- Duration may vary; tour concludes within a maximum of 3 hours