Discover the iconic Freedom Trail on a small-group walking tour with a local guide. Visit historic landmarks in Downtown Boston and the North End while listening to stories about Revolutionary Boston.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please look for the 300th Anniversary Monument inside Boston Common. Your guide will be wearing the Hub Town Tours logo and satchel bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This activity operates rain or shine; tour is entirely outdoors
- The tour involves approximately 2.0 miles (3.2 km) of walking
- The walk generally covers level terrain, with a few stairs along the way
- The duration of the tour may vary, but tour won't be more than 3 hours
- The tour route does not include the Charlestown neighborhood