Explore the Freedom Trail in Boston on a self-guided audio walking tour with an app. Go at your own pace, see Boston's most famous sites, and hear their history from your curated audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Chinese
Select participants and date
The tour starts in front of the Boston Common Visitors Center, the start of the Freedom Trail. No guide will meet you at the starting point as this is a self-guided tour. Simply press start on the app and begin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- There is no tour guide on this tour
- This tour is on the WalknTours app, a 3rd party app, not on GetYourGuideApp
- It's best to bring earbuds, but it is not required
- Bring a fully charged phone
- The tour includes 2.5 hours to 3 hours of walking
- The tour is 4.8 kilometers long
- To take the tour you'll get the WalknTours app and use the experience code in stop three of the voucher. It is not the GetYourGuide booking number