Combine the 2 best known features of Boston, its rich history and amazing food on a city walking tour. Start in the North End before exploring the Freedom Trail to discover what makes Boston special.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Greenway Carousel, next to the Carousel entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices.
- Entrance to the Massachusetts State House requires a government ID and all guests must pass through metal detectors
- The State House is open on weekdays only. The tour group will find alternate sites to visit on weekends.
- In the event of a site closure, the company will do its best to replace it with a similar alternative.
- Vegetarians and those with other dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please notify the company in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.