Boston: MetroWest Breweries Tour with Lunch and Beer
- Sample up to 16 locally crafted beers
- Get VIP access at 4 stops
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with beer pairing
- Be entertained with interactive beer lessons by an expert guide
- Ride in comfortable transportation
With an excellent tour guide providing entertainment, history, and brewing knowledge, the tour takes you to the best local breweries in the greater Boston area. While itineraries do vary, your stops might include:
The Kells Beer Company
Located in downtown Natick, The Kells Beer Company is a place to meet up with friends old and new to enjoy handcrafted beer. Every one of their beers has a number in the name. All of the numbers on the beers represent inspirational athletes, family members, places, and stories. Every beer has a number and every number tells a story. Come in and earn your number today.
Lookout Farm Brewing Company
Lookout Farm is one of the oldest working farms in America and are proud to carry on the tradition of New England family farming. In addition to growing 29 varieties of apples, they grow peaches, pears, plums, nectarines, pumpkins, grapes, and strawberries and are in the process of adding 14 varieties of hops. Each individual tree is meticulously pruned by hand in order to ensure that we harvest the best crop possible and they work year-round to craft beers and hard ciders using ingredients grown under their care.
Located in Framingham, you will visit the sixth location of this renowned brewing company founded in 1992. They have been cranking out great beer ever since. You will enjoy a delicious beer paired with a meal here.
Exhibit A Brewing Company
This upstart brewery located in the heart of Framingham offers a fun look at storytelling through beer with a subtle nod towards the meaning of life. While they believe the answer is 42 a nod to the “Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy”, it’s the questions that keep us searching. They are all about experiencing life and having a great beer or three along the way. They keep their lives, and their beers, simple and honest.
- Round-trip transportation from Boston
- VIP access to production areas
- Up to 16 beer samples
- Lunch at Beerworks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People under 21 years
Prepare for the activity
You will be picked up curbside in front of the P.F. Chang's restaurant located at 2 Park Plaza. Park Plaza is located on the corner Boylston St. and Charles St. South. The best parking option is CityPlace Garage at 8 Park Plaza in Boston.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
• For groups more than 4 people there is an $11 gratuity automatically added to the cost of your ticket that goes directly to your tour guide
• Anyone visibly intoxicated before the tour will not be allowed to attend and a refund will not be provided
• For US citizens, please bring a non-expired state ID
• If you are not from the US, please bring your passport