Go beyond the Freedom Trail and experience modern Boston through the city’s incredible history. From the iconic Boston Harbor, to the famous Freedom Trail, into the heart of beautiful Beacon Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Greenway Carousel, next to the Carousel entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Entrance to the Massachusetts State House requires a government ID, and all guests must pass through metal detectors. The State House is open on weekdays only, and you will have alternate sites to visit on weekends
- In the event of a site closure, the supplier will do their best to replace it with a similar alternative
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 16 people