Zip through Boston Harbor at speeds up to 40 mph. The music is loud, the ride is wet and your crew entertains you with the legend of Codzilla!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please meet at Boston Harbor Cruises. You will have to check in at the ticket center. The ticket center is a white building with a whale on top and a sign with the name BHC Ticket Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Cruise operates May-October only
- Please note, Codzilla is designed to be a wet ride and, depending on where your seat is on the boat, you and your belongings could get very wet. The supplier is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Free waterproof bags and ponchos are available onboard
- Due to the fast, intense manoeuvres, and extreme force, you should only board this vessel if you are in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this ride
- Please do not board if you suffer from medical conditions or are susceptible to back injuries
- All passengers must stay seated while the boat is in motion with a securely fastened seatbelt. You must hold onto the safety bars in front of your seat
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Don’t forget to secure and/or store your personal belongings