Explore the most famous historic trail in America with a colonial-costumed historical interpreter. See the famous locations while you relive Boston's history and learn about the American Revolution.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your tour at 139 Tremont St. Boston MA 02108. This is the Boston Common Visitor Center. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts as the tour will leave on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour covers the most popular section of the Freedom Trail between The Boston Common and Faneuil Hall; it does not continue into Charlestown
- Activity Duration is estimated. Please plan for a tour that will last up to 2 hours