Discover Boston’s revolutionary history as you walk the steps of Boston’s famous Freedom Trail with an app-based audio guide. See Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, and North End at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
You can start your audio-guided walking route at any time on your chosen date. Start your route near the State House News Service by Boston Common.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The 2-mile walking route takes about 3-4 hours to complete