Dine aboard the Spirit of Boston and enjoy an extensive buffet lunch or dinner while cruising down historic Boston Harbor. Listen to fun music and enjoy beautiful waterfront views from the outdoor sundecks.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The cruise departs from the Seaport World Trade Center. Commonwealth Pier 200 Seaport Boulevard Boston, MAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Durations are approximations and sometimes the cruises do not last as long as the durations stated
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended
- The menu is subject to change
- Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together