Get to know the Boston Harbor on this urban scavenger hunt! Let your smartphone be your guide as you compete to solve clues and complete challenges. See the sights of the city and learn about local history, while you explore the wharves, parks and harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Make your way through Boston Harbor solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic Boston Harbor
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Boston Harbor in a whole new way
- Smartphone scavenger hunt
- Smartphone or iPad with Internet capability
- Transportation to the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Armenian Heritage ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password.
- All information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person).
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure.
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.
- You can do the scavenger hunt at any time - you are not limited to the time and date you choose at booking.