Discover Boston’s eerie history on this 1.5-hour tour of the city’s ghostly locations. Ride the Trolley of the Doomed to burial grounds nearly 400 years old, listen to the scary ghost stories of the graveyard, and look out for a ghostly encounter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from Old Town Trolley stop #1 at the end of the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel on Atlantic Avenue at 200 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02110Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age. An adult must accompany children under 10 years of age. Due to the loud noises on the tour, children under the age of 4 are not allowed on board.
- Changes cannot be made within 24 hours of your tour
- The tour runs on most dark and stormy nights, so please dress appropriately. Please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour departs at 07:00 PM. Tours at 08:00 PM and 09:00 PM may be opened depending on demand
- After booking you must contact the local tour provider to reserve your tour date and time. Instructions will be included on your voucher