Join this whale watching cruise to spot many whale and dolphin breeds off the coast of Boston. See these magnificent creatures close up from the deck of your ship with a professional, knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from One Long Wharf, located between the Long Wharf Marriott Hotel and the New England Aquarium. Upon arrival, please proceed to the boarding location of your cruise, where you will present your voucher for scanning and exchange for a boarding pass.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- The location of the whales may require more travel time, extending the trip beyond 3 hours. Please allow for additional time in your schedule
- The average trip is 3.5 to 4 hours in duration
- Departure times are subject to change and so your departure time may have changed. Phone and email contact details will be on your voucher
- Please visit the local partner’s website directly for information regarding CoVid restrictions and inclement weather. Cancellations will be posted on the main page of the website the night before each departure
- Local taxes and fees are included
- Food, drinks, and gratuities are not included