Explore the greatest Buddhist monuments in the world! The temple sits majestically on a hilltop and surrounded by beautiful scenery of Central Java’s nature that you can only find there.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Indonesian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start at Borobudur Temple. Your digital entry ticket can be redeemed directly at the kiosk machine near Borobudur's entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- You can walk up the steps from Tuesday through Sunday, but no further. The temple is closed every day.