Visit 3 locations in South Georgia on this day trip from Tbilisi. Learn about the history and legends of each location from your guide. Don’t miss the opportunity to taste traditional Georgian dishes and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 2 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Private group
- Visit 3 historic sites in Georgia
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way
- See the cave monastery site, Vardzia
- Visit Rabati Castle and Borkomi
- Excursion in Vardzia
- Excursion in Rabati
- Excursion in Borjomi
- Georgian traditional snacks
- Museum entrance tickets
- Admission fee in Borjomi Park. 2 GEL per person.
- Admission fee in Vardzia Complex. 6 GEL per person.
- Admission fee in Rabati Fortress. 7 GEL per person.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- All guides are trained in first aid
- Insurance is provided for all guests