Rome: Borghese Gallery Guided Tour
- Be led through the marvelous rooms of Casina Borghese, with its splendid frescoes
- Discover Caravaggio and Raphael masterpieces
- Learn more from an English-speaking guide
This popular attraction often sells out in advance, so by pre-booking your ticket, you will visit one of the world’s most beautiful art museums hosting the works of extraordinary artists. Admire Caravaggio’s most important paintings like “Young sick Bacchus” and “ Boy with a Basket of Fruit”; Bernini and Canova’s magnificent sculptures’ collection, boasting works like “Apollo and Daphne”, “David”, “The Rape of Preserpina” and “Paolina Bonaparte”. Of course you also won’t miss out on Raffaello’s “Entombment of Christ”.
Be led through the marvelous rooms of Casina Borghese, with its splendid frescoes, and discover the secrets, the stories and the painting techniques concealed behind the masterpieces of one of the world’s most beautiful art museums. Villa Borghese gardens and gallery is something you cannot miss it when you visit Rome.
- Entrance fees
- Borghese Gallery guided visit
- Walking tour of Villa Borghese Gardens (without a guide)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small group tour (maximum 15 people)
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Borghese Gallery entrance, Piazzale Borghese Scipione, 5, 00197 Roma RM, Italy. The guide with the t-shirt of supplier's brand will pick you up just in front of the entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶