Discover the Medoc wine region, visiting stunning chateaux and tasting local wines and delicacies. Learn about Bordeaux wines at a tasting class.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the Girondins Column statue in Quinconces Square, 2792 Place des Quinconces, 33000 Bordeaux. Please arrive at the meeting point by 1:50 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may be canceled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund.
- Tips are not included in the price of the tour
- - We kindly remind our visitors that it is stricly required to have a ticket in order to access our vans at the beginning of the tour, including children, infants, and pets.
- - Please note that for security and legal reasons, our tour is not accessible for children under 4 years old.
- - Please contact us if you booked the same activity with another friend who booked separatly
- NB : A la Française reserves the right to modify the programme of the tour on April 1st 2024
- NB 2 : From April 1st 2024, this activity will be modified as follows :
- - Finish at 6:30pm same localisation
- - 1 visit & tasting at a 1855 Growth Classified chateau
- - At least 3 different wines
- - Sightseeing tour on route chateau
- - Aperitive platter