Discover the wines and village of St Emilion on this half-day Bordeaux adventure. Classified as a UNESCO world heritage site for its outstanding landscape, explore the quaint village and surrounding vineyards, and taste magnificent Bordeaux wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the central Bordeaux tourism office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Visits to the wineries are not private but most of the time the visit and wine tasting has been booked for the small tour group only
- All wineries have been carefully selected and are all classified growth Chateaux, with a guarantee of quality
- Adult only tour, not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to run
- Tour is offered in English only