Discover the wines of the Bordeaux region on this half-day trip to Saint-Émilion with a driver/guide. Visit the town and its vineyards, and stop at a château to enjoy a wine-tasting session.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at "Olala Bordeaux", located at 2, Mably street in the center of Bordeaux. Tramway Lines B, C and D: Stop Quinconces.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tours take place in small groups with a maximum of 8 participants
- The guide can conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual)
- The chateaux and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the offer will remain the same