Join a private guided tour of Bordeaux and discover some of the city's most iconic attractions. See the Place Camille Jullian, Porte Cailhau, Hôtel de Ville, and much more as you walk through the UNESCO-listed city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide next to the statue de Jacques Chaban-Delmas in Place Pey-Berland. Your guide will be holding a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine and covers a distance of around 2.5 kilometers
- The themes covered on this tour are a mix of history, culture, and fun. If you're looking for an in-depth historical tour, this may not be for you