Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass. Enjoy free access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions, enjoy discounts, and travel for free on the city’s public transportation system for 48 or 72 hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, BordeauxOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The City Pass is available for adults from 18 years of age
- The validity of the card begins with the first use. A practical guidebook is provided with the card
- Once you have your City Pass, you can book visits at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (subject to availability)
- Please note that on May 1, public transport and museums are closed
- You should present your voucher at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (meeting point) to get the City Pass and the leaflet with the detailed offer. Do not go directly to the Cité du Vin, as you cannot get your City Pass there.
- Pey-Berland is closed all summer