Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux CityPass. Enjoy free access to numerous museums and monuments and travel for free on the city’s public transportation system for 48 or 72 hrs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Pick up your CityPass from the Bordeaux Tourist Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The City Pass is available for adults from 18 years of age
- The validity of the card begins with the first use. A practical guidebook is provided with the card
- Once you have your City Pass, you can book visits at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (subject to availability)
- You may only access each attraction included in your CityPass once
- Please note that on May 1, public transport and museums are closed
- You should present your voucher at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (meeting point) to get the City Pass and the leaflet with the detailed offer. Do not go directly to the Cité du Vin, as you cannot get your City Pass there
- "La Cité du Vin" will be Closed for works from January 2 to February 4, 2023.
- "Les Bassins des Lumières" are closed for maintenance from January 3 to February 2, 2023.