Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass. Enjoy free access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions, enjoy discounts, and travel for free on the city’s public transportation system for 1, 2, or 3 days.
What to Expect
The Bordeaux Métropole City Pass is available for 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days for individual travelers, and offers free or reduced-price access to services and attractions. The validity of the card begins with the first use and expires at midnight (on the first, second, or third day). A practical guidebook is provided with the card.
Benefits and Privileges with 1, 2, and 3-Day Passes
• Free access to the TBC public transportation network (tramway, bus, river shuttle)
• Free entry to the main museums, including the CAPC Contemporary Art Museum; Aquitaine Museum; National Customs Museum; Bernard Magrez Cultural Institute; Fine Arts Museum and Gallery; Museum of Decorative Arts and Design; Submarine Base; Musée de la Creation Franche
• Free access to attractions, including Pey-Berland Tower; Cailhau Gate; Grosse Cloche; Saint Michel Bell Tower; Palais Rohan; Quartiers Modernes Frugès (Le Corbusier)
• Free Bordeaux UNESCO guided walking tour (depending on availability)
• Free sightseeing audio-guided tour on a double-decker bus (no reservation necessary)
• Discount rates on wine excursions, lunch or dinner cruises, visits and tastings at wine estates, sightseeing bateau mouche tour on the Garonne River
With 3-Day Pass only
Valid for 7 days after its first use, for you to enjoy free tours and discounts on selected destinations.
• Free tours in the area around Bordeaux, including a guided tour in underground Saint-Emilion; a guided tour in the Citadel of Blaye; wine tasting at the Wine Center of Pauillac; and a visit and wine tasting at Planet Bordeaux
• Discounts at UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Abbey of la Sauve-Majeure; the Military Fort of Fort Médoc and the Basilica of Notre-Dame de la Fin des Terres in Soulac; Prehistoric cave of Pair non-Pair; Medieval castles of Roquetaillade, Villandraut, and Cazeneuve; Châteaux of Cadillac, Vayres, Malle, and La Brède.
The validity is extended to 7 days.
A personal assistant, Wiidii, is included with the City Pass. This app guides you all day long, from 09:00 to 23:00. Wiidii advises you about places, organizes your bookings, finds the best prices, and will locate an English-speaking doctor, service providers, and information for you.
You will also receive pocket WiFi and a discount on your pocket modem. Easy to use, the pocket WiFi offers unlimited high-speed internet connections for all your WiFi devices.
- Public transportation pass for 1, 2, or 3 days
- Free admission to museums and attractions for 1, 2, or 3 days
Know Before You Go
• The City Pass is available for adults from 18 years of age. Teenagers and children receive their own discounts
• The validity of the card begins with the first use and expires at midnight (on the first, second, or third day). A practical guidebook is provided with the card
• Once you have your City Pass, you can book visits at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (subject to availability)