Discover La Cité du Vin, a unique cultural venue in Bordeaux dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal, and living heritage. Enjoy a glass of wine and 18 exhibits throughout the experience.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go straight up to the second floor and scan your voucher to enter the museum. You do not need to queue at the reception downstairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children up to 5 years old participate free of charge
- The Cité du Vin will close at 4PM on the 24th of December