Located in the city of Bordeaux, on the banks of the Garonne, La Cité du Vin is a unique cultural venue open to all and dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal and living heritage. Take in views from the 8th-floor belvedere and taste some fine wines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go straight up to the second floor and scan your voucher to enter the museum. You do not need to queue at the reception downstairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children up to 5 years old participate free of charge
- Tickets for youth (6-17 years old) are free until August 31, 2020
- The Cité du Vin will close at 4PM on the 24th of December
- To attend this activity you need to be fully vaccinated, which means 3 doses/shots