Experience the scenic splendor of Arcachon Bay, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes, on a morning tour from Bordeaux. Climb Europe's highest sand dune for panoramic views of Landes Forest and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet - 33000 Bordeaux.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund
- There is no other food alternative to the oyster and shrimp tasting