Visit the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Discover the wine-making traditions of 2 châteaux, including a family-run wine estate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Girondins Column statue in Quinconces Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required that a minimum of two people take part in order to operate the tour. A full refund will be given in this instance.