Upon arrival to Caticlan Airport, proceed to your Arrival Exit Gate where you will meet a friendly tour coordinator. Your representative will escort you to your hotel on the island of Boracay alleviating the stress of your journey
What to Expect
A representative will welcome you at the Caticlan Airport Arrival Exit Gate. The next leg of your transfer is by land taking a shuttle going to Caticlan port. Once you get to the port, your representative will pay the government tax and fee before you take a boat ride to Cagban Port.
From here, take a tricycle for 1 to 3 persons or a multicab for 4 persons and above. The journey will take around 10 to 15 minutes going to Station 1, 2, or 3 to your hotel.
Station 1 refers to hotels located in Pinaungon and Balabag.
Station 2 refers to hotels located in Balabag and Manggayad.
Station 3 refers to hotels located in Manggayad and Manoc-Manoc.
Your representative will make sure you have all your luggage befor leaving you at the reception area of your confirmed hotelon Boracay Island.
- Shuttle from port to airport
- Terminal fee
- Environmental fee
- Shared Boat
- Shared multicab (open-air cab) from port to hotel
What's Not Included
- Porter fee (20 - 50.00 PHP per bag)
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• All pictures on this site are for guidance purposes only. Actual land and water vehicles appearance may vary
• Change of flight information advised by the airline must also be advised to vendor for new pick-up time and date
• The tour supplier is not responsible for any failure to abide by this agreement, where such failure is due to infortuitous events, natural calamities, or labor dispute