Boracay: Flying Donut Water Tubing Experience
- Ride a unique inflatable doughnut while being pulled by a speedboat at 30kph
- Feel the adrenaline and have a good laugh with your family and friends
- Ask the staff to take photos of you and your group enjoying the adventure
Show your voucher at the meeting point and take a speedboat from the beach of Boracay to the floating water sports station, be ready to get wet! Once you arrive at the station, get a brief safety instruction from the host and get on the inflatable doughnut ride.
Be pulled by a speedboat at 30kph as you hold tight and compete with your family and friends for who can stay on the ride for the longest. The speedboat will allow you to feel various turns while you are floating on top of the water.
If you want to bring back some memories, ask the staff to take a photo of you and your group. After the experience, enjoy as much time as you want to admire the shoreline of Boracay Island and get back to the main island on a speedboat ride.
- Inflatable doughnut experience (15 minutes)
- Round-trip speedboat transfer to the water sports station
- Life jacket
- Government fee (30 PHP, to be collected on the spot)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 13 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Boracay Station 1, in front of Astoria Hotel, Boat Station 1 Boracay Island, Brgy. Balabag, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines or Boracay Station 3, in front of 7-11 & Swiss Inn Bar, Station 3 (Beach Front), Boracay Island, Ambulong Rd, Malay, 5608 Aklan, PhilippinesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Do not participate in this activity just after consuming food or alcoholic beverages
• The activity could be canceled due to safety reasons or weather conditions
• You can choose to share the ride with other participants or have a private ride only with you and your group