Bologna: Ferrari, Ducati and Lamborghini Tour
From $283 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Bologna is possible on request
- Explore the heritage of Ducati motorbikes at their Bologna headquarters
- See historic race cars made by Ferrari
- Discover how every detail on a Lamborghini sports car is made by hand
- Enjoy privileged entry and factory tours throughout the day
- Marvel at precious vintage road and race cars
Your first stop will be at the Ducati motorbike factory headquarters in Bologna, where the Ducati Museum explores 50 years of race track heritage. Learn the history of the company from the 1920s onwards, and see road and race models, including the original Ducati moped that broke speed records at Monza, and completed the 18,000-kilometer Paris-Tokyo race in 1949.
Continue to Sant’Agata, the home town of Lamborghini. Escorted by an official Lamborghini factory guide, you will discover the world’s wildest and rarest supercars. See Ferruccio Lamborghini’s 1st production car, the 1963 350 GT, and his legendary Countach. Visit the production lines to see how every detail of a Lamborghini is made by hand.
After a light lunch in a prestigious, Maranello restaurant near the Ferrari Factory, go to Modena to tour the Ferrari Museum. Located next to the factory and Fiorano test track, the museum traces the heritage of the world’s premier marque. Multimedia displays help explain the exhibits, including race trophies, and cars that include the single‐seater that won Ferrari its first world championship in 1951, and the all‐conquering F1 car driven by Michael Schumacher.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (on request)
- Private guide
- Privileged entrance to the Ferrari Museum, Ducati and Lamborghini Museums
- Tours of the Ducati and Lamborgini Museums' factory floors
- Tips and personal expenses
- Any service not mentioned in "what's included"
Meet your guide at Bologna train station
Product ID: 45674