Skip the crowds of the city for a day and tour around Bologna wine country like an insider. The guided tour provides an intimate yet social and lighthearted way to see and taste the best wines produced in Bologna area.
What to Expect
Explore the wine country of Bologna! You’ll visit two charming, hidden wineries with your expert tour guide, and taste the wines produced in the estates. You will enjoy a delightful gourmet lunch and visit the small Medieval village of Dozza, with its frescoed walls and its majestic fortress.
Your guide will point out notable landmarks along the way. You’ll tour a winery, take in some extraordinary views, maybe stroll through the vines, get a flavor of wine country history, hear stories and learn about wine making. This in not a boilerplate tour ‐ it’s different every day, and it’s fun!
Raise your glass for a toast: here’s to a beautiful journey, amazing wine tastings and an unforgettable experience unlike any other! Cheers! Salute!
- Visit to two winery estates
- Two wine tastings accompanied by local foods
- A gourmet lunch in a typical trattoria with wine included
- Visit to the Medieval village of Dozza
- Private air-conditioned minivan with a professional driver
- Private English-speaking licensed tour guide and driver
Know Before You Go
• Tours operate in small groups, with a maximum of 14 participants.